While forgot Windows 7 password, we would be anxious about how to reset Windows 7 password. If you are the one who puzzled on how to bypass Windows 7 password, please go through the following passage to learn how to do that job.
Most of the time, you are required to have one Windows 7 password reset disk to recover Windows 7 password, well, this is a pretty easy procedure only to those who get the Windows 7 reset disk in advance. However, to others who haven’t got one beforehand, what should they do to get the lost windows 7 password reset?
Here we would like to show you an effective windows 7 password recovery tool named Windows Password Killer, which enables you remove windows 7 password to reset the administrator, standard user and guest passwords easily without any data losing or file damage.
The tool has 4 editions - the Lite, Pro, Ent and Ultimate, here we take the Pro edition as an example for the password remove process with USB drive (CD/DVD also supported too).
Tips: if you just need to reset password windows 7, and you happen have a CD/DVD, the Lite Edition could be your economical choice. >> Compare the Lite, Pro, Ent, Ultimate Edition
Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Killer Pro on any accessible PC.
Download and install Windows Password Killer on an accessible computer, and then follow the below steps to reset Windows 7 password.
Step 2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or an USB drive
1. Insert a blank CD/DVD or an USB drive into the computer.
2. Run the program, select 'USB drive' as a device to create the Windows 7 password reset disk, click 'Start' , then click 'Yes' to continue the process.
3. After the password reset USB drive is successfully created, just click 'Close', and then click 'Yes' to quit the burning task.
Step 3. Reset the forgotten Windows 7 password
Insert the USB drive to your LOCKED computer, Re-boot it from the USB drive.
Note: if your computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from USB drive .
1. After program starts, select Windows 7 system on the start page, click 'Next'.
2. Select your target user accounts, and then click 'Next' to proceed the Windows 7 password recovery/unlock process.
3. The Windows 7 Administrator password or other user accounts password is reset successfully now. Take out the password reset USB drive, click 'Reboot' to restart your computer.
Now, you can log on your computer without password and surf the internet again.